Wednesday, March 11, 2015

ShaiLynn Photography and Film

I have always loved video, there is just something about the motion. Being able to see movement, expression, to hear voices and sounds. It's just so captivating! I had the opportunity to attend a workshop taught by the talented Brittney from Haizel Creations. She had the most adorable children come and play around for us at Amie Pendle's beautiful studio. Here is my very first short film using almost everything I learned, now I am just going to practice my heart out! You can follow my videography work here if you'd like :) I'd love to have you!
Britt is teaching another workshop on March 28th contact her about more info, I promise you won't regret it!   The day after the workshop I took my daughter out to practice and I may be a little bias, but I'm in LOVE with it :)
We also snapped a couple insanely gorgeous photos !















4 comments:

Unknown said...

So good!!!!!

Camilia Lund said...

Love the location, and the golden light is perfect!

k e a l a said...

SO beautiful!! The first 3 are my absolute favorites but seriously all of these are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

that golden light is amazing! Such gorgeous images and beautiful little girl!