Monday, March 30, 2015

Beautiful minds

I love growing and learning new things in this business. Every time that I meet new photographer friends I realize how unique we each are. Athough the market may be saturated with many talented artists, we each have our own individual style. I have been having such a difficult time figuring out what mine was... Until now :) I finally feel like I have a handle on my style and who I am as an artist. I have a vision of where I want my business to go  and I can't wait to enjoy the journey! I can't explain to you how much soul searching is done just being an entrepreneur, it takes so much hard work, blood sweat and tears, I have a place in my heart for all those who understand that it's so much more than just taking pictures!

 A big thanks to Emmy Lowe Photo for letting me hang out with her and all of the other beautiful minds that attended her workshop and those made it all happen. Model: Nattalie MarleyHair by Sunnie Rushton Makeup Artist: Jill Marie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how you used the full sun for these shots! Perfect combo with her stunner shades! xoxo

Unknown said...

Dang these are smokin! so sharp and love everything about them.

Unknown said...

Love the feel of all of these images. So fuN!

k e a l a said...

Love Love LOVE!! The vibe is super cool and love how you photographed in straight sun!!