Saturday, March 7, 2015

Senior Pictures {The Loft Studio}

Somehow I always get the most beautiful clients! Kennedy came to me of her senior pictures, we decided to do them at the studio. She is so fashionable, I love her style! We had so much fun, being a little goofy and playing model. She could make some serious money if she ever did want to model! This pretty face has got some brains behind it, after graduation she's off to college to be an x-ray technician. I've alway thought that would be such a great career! With daylight savings beginning, I am getting super excited for spring. Which also means I probably be spending less time in the Loft studio and more time in the great outdoors :) Here are some of my favorite shots from our session.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute studio! I love it! Beautiful shots.

Terra Cooper said...

What a darling, spunky girl and beautiful photography!!