Monday, March 14, 2016

Maternity Family Session

I am so excited for Joe & Aubrey, they decided to keep this baby's gender a surprise. I am so glad that they decided to do a family maternity session. So many women pass on these photos due to insecurities about their changing bodies. It just breaks my heart to see so many beautiful mommas missing out on an opportunity to preserve these fleeting memories of such a truly phenomenal time in their and their unborn child's lives! Some savvy mom's think that taking monthly belly shots of themselves is enough and there is no need to hire a professional. While I applaud you for documenting your pregnancy on your own, I encourage you to a hire a professional photographer. Not only because it's my profession, but because I truly believe in what I do. I believe in making it more than just a shot of you and your belly, it becomes a story, a feeling, a work of art. Something that you will want to keep forever, and share with those you love.Being experts at lighting, posing and composition, we can help put you at ease and get the very best angles to ensure that you look your very best.
Even though it may feel like forever your pregnancy is only a small amount of time and even more short lived is the duration that your tummy is noticeably and gloriously round . Once it's gone it's gone, even if you just do it in order to be able to not look back with regret, yearning that you would have! I have yet to meet a mother who wishes she hadn't gotten her maternity photos taken, those who did not get them done on the other hand are many.

No comments: