Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Niko's Birth Story

I got to shoot Niko's big brother Milo's birth a couple years ago,  it was probably the longest birth I've  had the pleasure of attending. Poor Mom had it rough that time around and we hope that this baby would come a lot quicker. Luckily he did, but left us exhausted in a different way. Niko made his debut in the wee hours of the morning.  I was so glad that I could share in this amazing time with some great people,. If you could be a fly on the wall, It's so funny some of the conversations we have while in labor. The epidural truly is an amazing thing, my births were a bit different. I had my three natural without any pain meds and it's unlike the experiences that I've been witness to. I took a few video clips between photos as a surprise for Mom. It turned out so beautifully, what do you think?
Niko's Birth from ShaiLynn Draper on Vimeo.

No comments: