Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Matt & Marcie

Matt & Marci just celebrated their 5th anniversary and they are still so in love! I asked them if they had any pet peeves about each other and they couldn't even think of any, how cute is that. After 5 years of living together that you can't think of one thing that your spouse does that bothers you. Not that I was trying to air any dirty laundry or start any arguments, it's just always fun to learn about my clients and get to know them. We had so much fun, I would tell them to pose a certain way and Matt would get this look like, really? You're going to make me do this....but he was such a good sport and went along with it. Marcie is just so gorgeous that I could have kept shooting all night, so we went until the sun was gone and the pictures speak for themselves about how amazing this session was!

1 comment:

k e a l a said...

These are so beautiful!! Love the emotion you capture in each photo.