Sunday, April 5, 2015

Audrey & Chloe's Birth Story

I got to attend the arrival of my twin nieces, I was beyond delighted! It was such a beautiful day and although I had to be up at the crack of dawn, it was well worth it. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but also make sure you watch the video at the bottom. I didn't really plan on taking video, but I'm sure glad that I did! Welcome to the world Chloe & Audrey, you are already so very loved!


Audrey & Chloe's Birth Story from ShaiLynn Draper on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

TWINS!!! OH I LOVE IT!! What an amazing women/mother! And that mother is beautiful! You did such a great job capturing these, they are beautiful and they will cherish these!

Unknown said...

Amazing! What beautiful memories to have and love each of their names!

Unknown said...

These are too perfect, you captured the details of the evening beautifully! They will treasure these I'm sure, and I love the reactions of the family members seeing the babies for the first time. Precious!

Alyona said...

wow!!! I have to say from someone who has c-section, this is absolutely amazing and so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next time I will consider doing this haha
thank you :)

k e a l a said...

I love the family moments and expressions you captured. So precious!