Sunday, February 8, 2015

A Valentines Day Love Story { Herm's Inn, Logan Utah }

The other day I woke up before the sun and ventured up to Logan Utah to attend a workshop hosted by the talented Kylee Ann Photography at the quaint diner, Herm's Inn. I had a great time getting to know some fellow photographers and learning some new things about the business and branding. Workshops are a great way to get your creative juices flowing again, they tend to refresh my artistic brain and help me to get excited about the business again. There is always something new to learn and I love it when photographers can get together and share their secrets!
 Because this was a workshop session not all of the images are not as natural and flowy as my signature style. I did love all of the little details, everything was so pretty. I could not get over Paige's ring, that opal is to die for! I am now planning my own styled shoot and beginning to re-brand my business. Here are a few of my favorite images from the day :)
Happy Valentines Day!

Venue: Herm's Inn
Hair and Makeup: B. Beautiful Artistry
Invitations: Unlike Juliet
Flowers: Dahlia Event Planning & Floral Design
Cake: Stephanie Bolan
Designer: Bread and Butter Events
Models: Paige and Dan Messzaros

8 comments:

Unknown said...

From the bride to the desserts and everything in between!!!! Perfection :)

Unknown said...

Wow!! I love every single photo. Kylee is also amazing! Sounds like an amazing opportunity.

Joe and Victoria said...

So pretty!!

Mike Johnson Photo + Video said...

What a cute shoot!

Alyona said...

These are to die for!!! so so pretty

Lori Romney said...

Stunning!! All of it!

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous workshop. You captured every detail so perfectly!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful, I love her ring! May I ask, did you need to use any OCF for these shots? I've shot at Herm's Inn before, a long while ago, and didn't have light nearly this lovely! =)